Gravity Nelson is here to help you have a fantastic time riding the incredible trails of the Nelson region. The wide range of incredible riding in the region can often be confusing or overwhelming, as such we offer free riding & trail advice to make it easier for you to hit the right trails. We are happy to chat with you online, over the phone, or in person to point you in the right direction. We also offer high-end Santa Cruz, Evil, Transition and Mondraker mountain bike rentals & have a full-service workshop if your own bike needs a tweak. We sell riding supplies to keep you fueled on your ride. We also have a team of expert coaches, professional guides, and offer 4×4 shuttles plus heli-bike tours with reliable operators. We support trail builders and clubs in the region through sponsorship, direct contributions, & donations. We are your one stop for all the information you need to make your time riding in Nelson simply outstanding. Don’t wait, drop in for a chat.
Get the dirt on riding around Nelson.
- Friendly, free advice about mountain bike riding around Nelson
- Maps, apps, and guidebooks
- Nelson Mountain Bike Club Riding Permits, and advice on supporting Nelson’s awesome trail builders
- Check out some amazing videos of the incredible mountain bike riding possible in the Nelson region.
Fantastic full-suspension premium mtb rentals
- Santa Cruz Nomad, Bronson or Hightower, Evil Offering or Following: Half-day $89 / Full-day $159
- Mondraker full suspension ebikes: Half-day $139 / Full-day $199
- Santa Cruz Heckler 2020 full suspension ebike: Half-day $199 / Full-day $259
All bike rentals are specifically set up for YOU and the Nelson trails and include FREE helmet and knee protection. More details HERE.
Expertly guided mountain bike rides around Nelson
- 4-hr Beginner or Intermediate Nelson Trails Orientation Ride
- Half-day Beginner or Intermediate Coaching session
- Guided Coppermine/Dun Mountain Loop (approx. 4-6hrs)
We’ll go even if you are the only one! 1-2 people $199 each, 3+ people $75 each. Add half-day premium mountain bike rental for the special price of ONLY +$75 per bike! More details HERE.
Ask about guided and/or shuttled trips like: Rameka, The Wairoa Gorge, Involution, Intermediate Sharlands or Codgers trails and much more…
Mountain bike shuttles: Maximise the fun!
- Half-day (3 runs) $75/person (minimum 4 people)
- Full-day (5 runs) $125/person (minimum 4 people)
- More details HERE.
Full Service Bicycle Workshop & mechanics
- Full bike service and spa!
- Special-order bike parts and supplies
- Custom bike builds
- We can install and set up parts you bought cheap on the internet!
- More details HERE.
Pop in, chat or call. We’d love to tell you all about the awesome riding around Nelson.
Gravity abides: Gravity donates 1% of all sales to the trails