Gravity Nelson is here to help you have a fantastic time riding the incredible trails of the Nelson region. The wide range of incredible riding in the region can often be confusing or overwhelming, as such we offer free riding & trail advice to make it easier for you to hit the right trails. We are happy to chat with you online, over the phone, or in person to point you in the right direction. We also offer high-end Santa Cruz mountain bike rentals & have a full service workshop if your own bike needs a tweak. We sell riding supplies to keep you fuelled on your ride. We also arrange coaches, guides, shuttles and other services with reliable operators. We support trail builders and clubs in the region through selling memberships & donations. We are your one stop for all the information you need to make your time riding in Nelson simply outstanding. Don’t wait, drop in for a chat.
Get the dirt on riding around Nelson.
- Friendly, free advice about mountain bike riding around Nelson
- Maps, apps and guide books
- Nelson Mountain Bike Club Riding Permits, and advice on supporting Nelson’s awesome trail builders
Fantastic full-suspension mtb rentals
- Santa Cruz Nomad: Half-day $89 / Full-day $159
All bike rentals are specifically set up for YOU and the Nelson trails, and include FREE Kali helmet rental. Knee protection is available at a small charge.
Expertly guided mtb rides around Nelson
- 4-hr Beginner or Intermediate Nelson Trails Orientation Ride
- Half-day Beginner or Intermediate Coaching session
- Guided Coppermine/Dun Mountain Loop (approx. 4-6hrs)
We’ll go even if you are the only one! 1-2 people $150 each, 3+ people $75 each. Add half-day Santa Cruz Nomad rental for the special price of ONLY +$75 per bike!
Ask about guided and/or shuttled trips like: Rameka, Involution, Intermediate Sharlands or Codgers trails and much more…
Mountain bike shuttles: Maximise the fun!
- Half-day (3 runs) $59/person (minimum 4 people)
- Full-day (5 runs) $99/person (minimum 4 people)
Full Service Bicycle Workshop & mechanics
- Full bike service and spa!
- Special-order bike parts and supplies
- Custom bike builds
- We can install and set up parts you bought cheap on the internet!
Pop in, chat, or call. We’d love to tell you all about the awesome riding around Nelson.
Gravity abides: Gravity donates 1% of all sales to the trails