All Shuttle Pass Tickets are Non-refundable.
Important Note: The Shuttle Pass Tickets are for use on Gravity Nelson’s “scheduled casual shuttle days” or for “standby seats” only, they are not useable to book out private shuttles. You can request that we schedule a “casual shuttle day” on a day you want to ride, and we can check availability of vehicles and drivers and hopefully make it work.
Frequently Asked Questions….What Happens If…
– You rock up with a mate and want them to use a click on your punch-card… TWO (“sharing is caring”) punches on the card can be used for your mates, but the other eight are only for the card owner.
– You get badly injured and can’t use your pass – injuries suck! Perhaps sell your ticket or give it to a buddy who can use it.
– You want to transfer/sell your pass – yes you can give away or sell your ticket.
– You’re leaving town and haven’t used up your whole pass and want a partial refund – sorry no refunds, but the passes don’t expire, so come back again! Or sell them or give them to a buddy.
– You lose your pass – sorry it’s like losing cash, we are unable replace it, but let social media know and we will keep an eye out for it. It’s a good idea to put your name and phone number on your pass with permanent marker pen, we even suggest laminating it so you don’t accidentally wash it and destroy it.
– Gravity Nelson’s access concession is not renewed by the landowner or Nelson City Council resulting in Gravity Nelson no longer operating the shuttle uplift service. We will give you as much notice as we can to use up the remaining uplifts on the ticket before the end of the concession. No refunds on unused passes will be issued.